If you do not wish to receive cookies, please set your Internet browser to delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes to the cookies settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any information that can identify you, unless you wish to register voluntarily in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
3. Types and purposes of cookies
Cookies can be divided, according to their Permanence, as follows:
- Session cookies: these expire as soon as the user closes the browser.
Cookies can be classified, according to their Objective, as follows:
- Geolocation cookies: these cookies are used to identify the country the user is in when requesting a service. Such Cookies are completely anonymous and are only used to target content based on your location.
- Analytics cookies: when a user visits a service or information on the website, a tool provided by an external supplier (Google Analytics, Comscore and others that may be added to this list in case they change) creates an analysis cookie in the user’s computer. This cookie is only created in the user’s visit and shall be applied in following visits to the Website’s services to anonymously identify the visiting user. The main objectives are as follows:
- Allow anonymous identification of visiting users by means of the Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not individuals), thus providing an approximate number of visits and their average trends of duration
- Identify, anonymously, the most visited content and, thus, more attractive to users.
- Learn if the accessing user is visiting for the first time or has visited before. Note: unless the user registers for a website service or content, a Cookie is never linked to identifying personal data. These Cookies are solely used for statistical purposes to be of assistance in the enhancement of the user’s experience on the site.
The following cookies are used in this website:
4. How to disable or delete Cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by changing the settings of your browser. You can find information on how to do this, with the most common browsers, in the links provided below:
Chrome in Android
Safari in IOS
Safari in OSX
Please note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent or impair your ability to access and make use of the services of the website.
The Website www.salesland.net, owned by SALESLAND S.L, may modify the present Cookies Policy based on legal requirements, or in aims to adjust the policy to the guidelines provided by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. For this reason, users are recommended to re-visit such policy on a periodic basis. When significant modifications to the Cookies Policy are made, users shall be notified through the Website or by means of an e-mail to registered users.
6. Third-party Cookies
SALESLAND S.L. is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third-party tools/plug-ins included in this website.