What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored on the computer, phone, tablet or any other device used by the user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use. This information allows you to be identified as a specific user and allows you to save your personal preferences, as well as technical information such as visits, browsing time on the Web / App. The use of this information allows the server where the Web / App is located to recognize the browser used by the user, allowing, for example, the registered user access to the areas without having to register on each visit and remember their language preferences , country etc. in future visits. Likewise, this information can be used to measure the audience and traffic parameters on the Web / App.
Who uses the information from cookies?
The stored information is processed by the entity SALESLAND S.L.U. with CIF B82738675 and with registered office at Calle Rufino González, 40, 28037, Madrid, contact email address email@example.com.
Data Protection Delegate Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information stored in the cookies managed by third parties is used by the external entities that are detailed in this Cookies Policy.
What types of cookies are there?
Next, the cookies are classified according to a series of categories.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
SALESLAND uses the following types of cookies for the stated purposes:
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer or device, you can do so by configuring the browser options or through the cookies configuration panel expressly enabled. The user can configure their browser at any time, disabling the installation of cookies and eliminating previously installed ones. In the case of not allowing the installation of cookies, you may not be able to access some of the functionalities and / or services of the Web / App and that, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a Web / App.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis / Statistics Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites / app to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising or Marketing cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on to criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Functional cookies: they are necessary to correctly display the website / App and guarantee the correct functioning of the site. They are cookies that help the user to have a better experience when browsing the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those that are used to store the navigation data of a certain language.
- Analytical cookies \ Statistics: These cookies are used to analyze the behavior of users in an aggregated and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the web / App and to different product sheets, the origin of the visit, day and time, platform, number clicks on a banner, search words that a user uses to find their desired content. In this way, SALESLAND uses a very useful means to be able to make improvements to the website / App and to know what content or design is most relevant to the user.
- Advertising cookies \ Marketing: They allow showing offers relevant to the visitor's interests. They show personalized ads anonymously.
- In the section “How to manage cookies”, in the list headed with the text “For more information on how to manage cookies, see the following links:” the words “here” must be a link to the url that appears below.
- The words "Recommendations for safe browsing" with which the text concludes must be a link to https://www.aepd.es/media/guias/guia-privacidad-y-seguridad-en-internet.pdf